Vet: recent graduate (m/f/d)
Intensive care and emergency medicine
Do you want to start your career in equine medicine? You are a recent graduate and now it‘s time to finally get hands-on experience in equine medicine?
We offer you the possibility to get profound insight into our intensive care unit and into the daily life in our equine clinic. As we also have got an ambulatory practice, you might get insight into the life of an ambulatory vet- treating horses in stable.
We are based in the middle of Germany in direct proximity to the Rhein-Main area close to Frankfurt/Main.
We perform high standard equine medicine in all fields including colic surgery and give heart and commitment into taking care of our equine patients and their owners.
We want to support you on your way into equine medicine and offer you an entry opportunity as:
Vet: recent graduate (m/f/d) for intensive care
and emergency medicine
This is what we wish for
- Veterinary degree (preferably EU)
- English fluently
- Passion for your equine patient and communication with their owners
- Motivation to gather profound experience and knowledge
- Team spirit to work in our friendly team who is always supporting each other
- Mutual trust and support are essential for you
- Basic experience with horses
This is what you can look forward to
- A great working and learning environment
- Profound knowledge of equine intensive care as well as the possibility to find your own area of interest
- The opportunity to be part of an approachable, dependable and cooperative team
- A lot of variety: the combination of clinic and mobile practice work makes the job really interesting
- Professional development opportunities: both in general veterinary medicine and specialist field you are interested in
- Knowledge sharing with our partner practices is another excellent way to build your professional expertise
- Flexible working hours: you determine the hours you want to work
- Other benefits: we pay your traveling expenses for the first personal meeting, will organize a flat for you and we will contribute to your moving costs
And, the most important thing:
The team and our patients are looking forward to working with you!
Are you interested in starting your career in our clinic?
Getting to know all aspects of equine medicine at one location?
Then we should definitely meet to introduce you to our staff and find a way to optimally help you on your first steps in the equine field.
We are looking forward to your application details via E-mail to email@example.com.
For further questions and information you might contact us via phone: +49 1635 94 24 82
We can‘t wait to help you start your career!